Thursday, June 7, 2007

Taiwan's Infected Blogger Colony


Blogging from the parallel Universe of make believe its called. A bizarre colony of foreigners exists in Taiwan that do nothing but write about their love for every thing the ruling party of Taiwan does. These foreigners are infected with a little known STD known as A-bianoids. A-bianoids are a kind of hemorrhoidal brain, a painful swelling and itch inside their cranial cavity that can only be relieved by sniffing Gorp followed by writing pro-DPP diatribes and posting them in bloggs, then the colony waits for other infected foreigners to stop by and admire their great journalistic qualities and praises them in comments. A-bianoid Infected foreigners enjoy their disease... An infected foreigner from the colony recently described his disease like this....

I dont have an infection! Just because I give the DPP Carte-Blanche to my soul and believe in 100% of whatever they say it does not mean I have some sort of Asian Venereal thing happening! I simply enjoy writing blogs and the government likes them so much they give me Gorp! Lots of it - all I want and Gorp allows me to actually enter a parallel universe where I can see, taste and smell the goodness of the DPP's world without Ma Ying-Jou! Ma is the Devil child, he is a mainlander.... mainlanders are asset stealers, wrong, wrong! always! forever! eternally! can you hand me that tube of Gorp and paper bag please?...

As you can see this infection is quite pleasing to these poor people. They love it! How on Earth can they be cured of a disease they enjoy having. They cant! these people are doomed to walk within their parallel universe where "feeling groovy" means non-stop production of racial hate hyperbole and world bulletins on how bad the KMT is was and ever will be. Taiwan's infected Blogger colony is near Taichung, I will post more on this phenomena later this month.

1 comment:

OneChina said...

Hi Tyrone,
Really appreciate your sense of humour. That's the appropriate way to cope with this cĂ´terie pro-green expats: derision as they look so serious, seriously boring to death!
Cannot wait to read your next post about, I guess, M.T., the porky vision of (400% Green) Taiwan ... more greener than the deepest of Green Taiwanese.
UltraBleu